Below is a list of recommended books you can purchase on Amazon to help you with your Bosnian language experience. Our affiliated links for each are bellow and using them will let us keep running this webpage.
- Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Textbook: With Exercises and Basic Grammar is a great book, it may be a bit overwhelming for beginners.
- Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Grammar: With Sociolinguistic Commentary Grammar intensive book. If your goal is to learn all grammatical concepts I would recommend this book.
- Pimsleur Croatian Conversational Course – Level 1 Lessons 1-16 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand Croatian with Pimsleur Language Programs A fantastic audio series that you can play in your car or on an airplane.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bradt Travel Guides) A great travel guide to Bosnia.
- Lonely Planet Southeastern Europe (Travel Guide) The standard and comprehensive Lonely Planet guide to the Balkans.
- Bosnia: A Short History An excellent read about the history of Bosnia from pre-history to the early 2000s. Highly recommended to understand the culture and history.
We recommend you to also join Quizlet for more useful information on Bosnian language.
Another useful link is below: